ETI’s 5G Multibeam Antenna Systems employ phased array antennas in conjunction with beam-forming and beam-shaping networks to create defined, energy lobes, beams.
• Up to 32 vertically and 32 horizontally polarized beams
• Each beam is associated with its own base station, creating high-capacity subsectors
• Beam shaping network prevents co-channel interference, allowing frequency channels to be repeated
• Dual polarization
• Increase frequency reuse and allow polarization diversity
• Systems can be customized to have various beam counts with desired beam crossings, azimuth angle coverages, sidelobe levels and gains
Product was successfully added to quote request.View List